Okay… So I assume this is where I have to talk about how awesome and brilliant I am – and why you should definitely choose me. But I’ve always struggled with filling out profile-information. Some people have the problem, that they don’t know what to write. I don’t have that problem. I have the problem that I see many different versions, I can choose, such as:
- The arrogant version: ‘You’re lucky if I let you work with me’.
- The brief version: ‘You can read 4 lines about me on my website, in a massive font; I’m a mystery!’… This is better known as ‘The easy way out’.
- The salesmans version: ‘Whatever you need… I can do it and have probably made 10 already’.
- The artists version: Barely any text, just dynamic elements that will baffle your socks off. Like this page. Unfortunately, – I don’t have a month I need to kill.
So… After this consideration, I went with ‘The honest version‘.
Who am I?
My name is Zeth Odderskov and I’m born in ’89, from Denmark and just a fairly regular guy. Here are a couple of facts about me:
- I like tackling life with passion and enthusiam.
- I’m a sucker for quotes and things that sounds wise.
- I’ve previously done a fair bit of sport (beach volleyball and tennis), but don’t anymore.
- I like when people like me. And I think I like it more than people normally do.
- I really, really like developing/improving myself; and sometimes wonder why I’m not better at ‘things’, considering how much effort I put into this area of my life.
Yeah, – that’s right. This site will be the honest truth about myself and how I would describe myself right here, right now (written april, 2o18).
I don’t have a car, or a house, or a dog, or a girlfriend, or a massive savings-account.
What I do have, is a particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a long career. Skills that will hopefully make me very useful for you [ 😉 ].
I also like travelling, but haven’t done it in a while (as in travelling-travelling, with backpacks and such).
… See the footer. 🙂